My name is Tomaž Berčič. I have been doing photography for almost 40 years, 20 of them professionally. I specialize mainly in commercial photography of concepts and food, and my biggest loves are portraits and black and white photography. I have participated in several group and solo exhibitions and received several awards and recognitions for my work. I have published my work in domestic and foreign journals and collaborated with publishers such as Digital Photography. Subscribers included GettyImages, DOM magazine, VELUX, Polet weekly, …
I am currently working as a creative director at ART Design.
Solo and group exhibitions:
– Gallery DOL – Stories
– KRKA Gallery – Portraits
– Vič Library Gallery – Portraits
– Goethe institute Ljubljana – Faces of Ljubljana Streets
– International Exhibition Portrait 2008
– International exhibition Portrait 2009 (award for 2nd place chosen by the jury)
– Kresija Gallery – Tempus fugit
– PHOTO magazine (French and international edition)
– Digital Camera magazine (Germany)
– DOM magazine
– POLET magazine (cover series)
– … etc.